Abortion Information in Florence, Oregon
The Pregnancy and Parenting Center in Florence, Oregon, provides information about abortion and all of your other options. We are here to listen, help you understand your choices, and provide unbiased services and support as you make your decision. Our compassionate team is available to assist you in navigating the emotions that come with facing an unplanned pregnancy.
Methods of Abortion
STEP ONE: Confirm Pregnancy
How We Can Help
- Get informed about abortion laws and restrictions in our state.
- Learn about your options.
- Enroll in our after-abortion support program.
If you choose to have an abortion, we encourage you to sign up for our after-abortion support program. This allows us to connect with you before the abortion, providing vital information and emotional support throughout the process. Our caring team is here to assist you in making informed decisions and to offer guidance during your post-abortion journey.
You don’t have to navigate this experience alone – we’re here for you.
1. MEDICAL ABORTION
Information taken from U.S. Food and Drug Administration (2016). “Mifeprex Medication Guide.” U.S. Department of Health. Retrieved from https://www.fda.gov/drugs/postmarket-drug-safety-information-patients-and-providers/mifeprex-mifepristone-information
4. SURGICAL ABORTIONS
- Paul, M., Lichtenberg, E. S., Borgatta, L., Grimes, D. A., Stubblefield, P. G., & Creinin, M. D. (2009). First Trimester Aspiration Abortion. In Management of unintended and abnormal pregnancy: Comprehensive abortion care (pp. 135-156).
- Chichester, UK: Wiley-Blackwell. Planned Parenthood Federation of America Inc. (2014). In-Clinic Abortion Procedures : Planned Parenthood. Retrieved July 19, 2014.
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. (2013). Practice Bulletin: Second-Trimester Abortion (135).
- Pasquini, L., et al. Intracardiac injection of potassium chloride as method for feticide: Experience from a single U.K. tertiary centre. Br J Obstet Gynaecol. 2008;115(4):528–31.
You’re on a journey no one should have to take alone. Contact us with questions, concerns, or if you just need someone to help you think through the “what next.” We’re here with no-cost pregnancy confirmation and consultation services. Make your appointment today!