When you visit the Pregnancy & Parenting Center you can expect…
- A Welcoming Smile & Acceptance
- Someone who will Listen to You
- Kindness & Understanding
- People who Care about You and your Future
- Confidentiality & Safety
- Pregnancy Tests
- Pregnancy Options Information
- Teen Pregnancy Support
- Prenatal Education
- Parenting Classes
- Adoption Information and Referrals
- Support for Men
- Life Skills Training
- Maternity, Infant, and Toddler Clothing and Supplies
- STD/STI Information
- Healthy Relationship Skills
- Peer Mentoring
- Parent/Child Playgroup (ages 0 – 5 years)
- Referrals to Local Resources
- All services are free and confidential
Commitment of Care & Competence
- Clients are served regardless of gender, age, marital status, race, color, sexual orientation, disability, or religious belief.
- Clients are treated with kindness, compassion, and in a caring manner.
- Clients always receive honest and open answers.
- Client pregnancy tests are distributed and administered in accordance with all applicable laws.
- Client information is held in strict and absolute confidence. Releases and permissions are obtained appropriately. Client information is only disclosed as required by law and when necessary to protect the client or others against imminent harm.
- Clients receive accurate information about pregnancy, fetal development, lifestyle issues, and related concerns.
- We do not offer, recommend, or refer for abortions, abortifacients, or contraceptives. We are committed to offering accurate information about related abortion procedures and risks.
- All of our advertising and communication are truthful and honest and accurately describe the services we offer.
- We provide a safe environment by screening all volunteers and staff interacting with clients.
- We are governed by a board of directors and operate in accordance with our articles of incorporation, by-laws, and stated purpose and mission.
- We comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements regarding employment, fundraising, financial management, taxation, and public disclosure, including the filing of all applicable government reports in a timely manner.
- All of our staff, board members, and volunteers receive appropriate training to uphold these standards.
During the coronavirus pandemic, we can provide services in person and some services online with follow-up phone appointments.